Take a look to your right, scroll down a bit, yep…. can you see it now?? NINE DAYS TILL MY FIRST EVER 5KM RUN!
Blister is still a bit angry……
Have not even run a full 25 min yet…..
Ok, here’s the plan:
- Buy some decent socks so the blister does not come back again.
- Do NOT run again till the blister is healed. Like totally healed.
- Run on Tuesday next week for 25 min.
- Run again on Thursday for 27 min
- Run again on Sunday for 5km.
Easy peasy. I will make this promise to myself now to push all negativity about not being able to do it out of my mind. I will focus instead on how great I will feel after running and best of all achieving this goal. Im really close, I can almost feel it now! One week and a bit till I get there.
I will also celebrate my milestone with a new running outfit. The one I get around in now is so freaking ugly, its drab and does not fit well now that I have lost weight. So I will promise myself a treat! YAY!
Stay tuned dear readers, I will post my runs so we can all keep tabs on this plan 🙂